Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whisking Wednesdays #20

Photobucket

Welcome to Whisking Wednesdays! 


I love the fall.  I love walking into the stores and seeing pumpkins and all the fall vegetables coming out, like acorn and butternut squash.  I love watching the leaves turn and the weather get cooler.  This is my favorite time of year.  I'm already thinking of all the stews and pies that need to be made as the weather gets cooler.  I love making pies, especially pumpkin! 



Thank you all who participated in this week's Whisking Wednesdays and hope to see you back again this week!






These are so awesome!  I love this and think I could even do this myself. It looks so fun and creative and of course it is almost Halloween!


#1
Mrs. Fox's Sweets
Ghost & Monsters Halloween Brownies




My absolute favorite frosting in peanut butter frosting.  So peanut butter frosting on brownies with peanut butter cups, YUM!


#2 
Lady Behind the Curtain 
Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting 


I always love seeing homemade versions of candy bars.  I love butterfingers and had no idea you made them with candy corn.  Definitely gotta try these!


#3
Brandy's Crafts 
Homemade Butterfingers 






Photobucket

Photobucket



The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious recipes from this week. You are welcome to link up multiple recipes.
  4. Leave me a comment and let me know that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on the goodies they've added to this party.
  6. Also, I would love for you to follow me but it isn't a requirement.  
This weeks theme is going to be just your favorite recipe you've made from the week.  Whether it is a dessert, breakfast, dinner or snack.  







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my monster brownies. I am not kidding when I say I spent less than 15 minutes decorating them, super easy! Thanks for hosting this lovely party! I can't wait to see what everyone links up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left the link for fricassée, which I adapted from a 17th-century recipe, and my recipe for Pear Crisp. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower of your blog and first time linker! :)

    ReplyDelete