Welcome to Whisking Wednesdays!
Wow, what a week. Our first full week in Japan has been amazing. We are still living in a hotel until we get military housing and I'm dying to get back in the kitchen but the food we've had in Japan so far has been awesome. I think I might start taking some pictures of some of the restaurants we venture into and the dishes we order in the meantime to show everyone since I can't cook.
Anyways, So the top three from last week's Whisking Wednesday are below. You are welcome to grab a feature button if you'd like. Thank you all for visiting and sharing your recipes!
So there is nothing on the face of this Earth I enjoy more than BBQ. I'm from South Carolina originally and my husband and I both are big on BBQ. We've always had a huge charcoal grill and smoker and are constantly grilling something. I also love making homemade BBQ sauces so I saw these ribs and my mouth just started watering! Gotta love BBQ!!
Yum! These look awesome, awesome, awesome. I think I want an entire pan of these S'more cookies. This also reminded me of grilling as we love to do marshmallows over the coals after we grill and make S'mores. I honestly think if I had a kitchen I'd run right out and buy the stuff to make these right now.
I try to limit the dairy intake in our household and love to cook with alternatives like soy milk. So I saw these and thought they were definitely a must try. I'm always happy to see recipes that incorporate something different into them.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious recipes from this week. You are welcome to link up multiple recipes.
- Leave me a comment and let me know that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on the goodies they've added to this party.
- Also, I would love for you to follow me but it isn't a requirement.