Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whisking Wednesdays #4

Photobucket

Welcome to Whisking Wednesdays!

I'm a bit late today getting this started as we had ourselves a little mini vacation at an indoor waterpark here and are just getting home.  Too much fun!  Both my little ones had an amazing time and my 3 year old claimed she wanted to live there forever!

So the top three from last week's Whisking Wednesday are the following.  Thank you all for visiting and sharing your recipes!    

#1
Cake Batter Pancakes

YUM!  I mean pancakes that also taste like birthday cake.  This sounds unbelievable and I can't wait to try it!
#2
Eating in Winnipeg
Rocky Road Fudge Bar

I love chocolate and these look amazing.  

#3
Well Seasoned Life
Red Rice

I'm from South Carolina so once I saw this recipe, and the fact that this was inspired from a vacation from South Carolina, I was in love!  





The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your dish or treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious dishes or treats from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment and let me know that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their dishes or treats they've added to this party.
  6. Also, would love for you to follow me but it isn't a requirement.  
This weeks theme is going to be just your favorite recipe you've made from the week.  Whether it is a dessert, breakfast, dinner or snack of sorts.  

      Photobucket

      9 comments:

      1. So happy to be in the top three recipes. My husband is from South Carolina and we love spending our vacations in Charleston. Glad my recipe reminded you of it!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Thanks for the shout out! You really will love those pancakes. I've linked up another yummy dessert for this week.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Good Morning and thanks for the invite! Will be following you as well!

        ReplyDelete
      4. thank you very much for the feature! These rocky road fudge bars are seriously good!! i've linked up again this week :)

        ReplyDelete
      5. thanks for hosting and inviting me over! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
        -Nikki
        http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

        ReplyDelete
      6. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

        ReplyDelete
      7. Thanks for the reminder!!! Love these parties :)

        ReplyDelete
      8. Thank you so much for hostessing!

        ReplyDelete