Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whisking Wednesdays #3

Photobucket

Welcome to Whisking Wednesdays!

I've had a little time this week to try to mess with this linky thing and hopefully got it working since last week it got the best of me.  So instead of postponing this I'm giving it another shot!   I plan on keeping the link up and available up until the following Tuesday then will close it.  On each Wednesday I'll pick the Top 3 from the following link and post them for everyone to see.  Thank you all for visiting!   

The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your dish or treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious dishes or treats from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment and let me know that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their dishes or treats they've added to this party.
This weeks theme is going to be just your favorite recipe you've made from the week.  Whether it is a dessert, breakfast, dinner or snack of sorts.  

      Photobucket


      9 comments:

      1. Hi! Thanks for letting me know about your link party! What I do to get people to mine is go to all the blogs that I know of and tell them about the party and ask them to come over (like you did with me!).

        Also I was wondering if you would like to do a guest post at my blog!! I have 82 followers (in just under a month of blogging) so it would be good exposure for you as well ;)

        Here's the link to all you need to know about guest posting
        http://eatinginwinnipeg.blogspot.com/p/guest-writers.html

        I hope you do it! I'd love to have you do a post!

        ReplyDelete
      2. THanks for stopping by my blog! Im your newest follower :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your link party! I've linked up a few recipes and am now following you, as well. :)

        Have a great day!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Wow, everything looks delicious so far. Thanks for the invite to your linky party.

        ReplyDelete
      5. Thanks for reminding me that it's Wednesday! I'm off to visit a couple yummy recipes posted here :)

        ReplyDelete
      6. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week :)

        ReplyDelete
      7. Thanks for the invite to your linky! I linked up :) And thanks for featuring my recipe one the past Whisking Wednesday!

        ReplyDelete
      8. Thanks for stopping by! I linked a few goodies :) enjoy!

        ReplyDelete
      9. Thanks for stopping by, I linked up my Peanut butter pretzel fudge. Enjoy!

        ReplyDelete