Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whisking Wednesdays #9

Photobucket

Welcome to Whisking Wednesdays!


I'm just a bit late getting this up and going this week, as in Japan it is already Thursday.  I finally got an apartment yesterday so though we won't have our funrniture and such for another week we at least have our own place with rental furniture for the next week.  My kids are so happy to have some space to run around and not be stuck in a hotel room anymore.  It was a long month in a hotel with two kids!  I had to buy a few pots and pans and kitchen items so I could get into the kitchen and cook last night.  It was so nice!  I made Chicken Picatta.  Then I had to follow it up with brownies because it has been a month since I baked, I had to make something in my new oven!  


Thank you all for all the wonderful recipes you have been linking up.  I use to respond to every single person that linked up with a thank you but unfortunately I haven't had the time to do that lately since we moved to Japan and have been living in a hotel.  Hopefully after I get my furniture next week things will go back to normal and I can take the time to thank each and every one of you personally for your link-ups.  I do look at all of them so please don't think I don't seem your link ups and your posts!

Anyways, So the top three from last week's Whisking Wednesday are below.  You are welcome to grab a feature button if you'd like.  Thank you all for visiting and sharing your recipes!

In honor of the Fourth of July coming on Monday these Red, White & Blue star brownies get the #1 spot.  Not only do they look yummy, but they are absolutely adorable and so very patriotic.  I'm trying to find a star cookie cutter today to make these with my kids for the Fourth!  
I've made a version of these Cookie Dough Brownies and they were amazing.  One of the richest most awesome desserts I've tried this year.  So anytime I see these or any variation I just fall in love with these!  Yummy!  I love the idea of the chocolate ganache topping!

#2
Chef in Training
Cookie Dough Brownies


Ohhh, oreos.  Brownies, chocolate chips and oreos.  What a combination!  These look so rich and delicious and I love the chocolate sauce on top!

#3
Six Sisters Stuff
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie & Oreo Brownie






The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious recipes from this week. You are welcome to link up multiple recipes.
  4. Leave me a comment and let me know that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on the goodies they've added to this party.
  6. Also, I would love for you to follow me but it isn't a requirement.  
This weeks theme is going to be just your favorite recipe you've made from the week.  Whether it is a dessert, breakfast, dinner or snack.  

      Photobucket

      Photobucket





      No comments:

      Post a Comment